Welcome to the TTC/MOT Administrator's Website
To Register for an MOT Course go to the Program Resources tab. Registration is done directly with the Provider.
TECHNICIAN/STUDENT LOGIN: Results and Certificates
STEP 1: Sign-Up (READ steps before clicking the Sign Up link)
- Navigate to the Sign Up page.
- Enter your Email, First Name, Last Name (Per MOT records)
- Create a Username and Password
- Passwords must be minimum 8 characters
- By Signing Up, you will have access to your MOT information, results and certifications only. This is not to register for MOT Courses.
STEP 2: Login (After Creating Account)
- Navigate to Student Portal (Top-Gray Area)
- For a step-by-step video tutorial on using the student portal, please click here: Student's Portal Video
- Navigate to Provider Portal Log in page.
- Enter your Email on file and the password provided by the Administrator.
- For a step-by-step video tutorial on using the provider portal, please click here: Provider's Portal Video
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems. Please include your full name, TIN#, and email on the request.
TTC Training Program Administrator
Cindy Rullan-MOT Training Program Administrator
400 N. Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (M-F)
TTC/MOT HANDBOOK Requirements and Processes TTC Training Handbook
VERIFY A CERTIFICATE
(Program Resources Tab- Top Gray Bar)- All certified technicians are listed here. Search by First AND Last Name, Certificate#, and TIN#.
MOT Administrator does not issue PDH credit. PDH, if offered, will be provided by the company that did the training. Please contact your training provider directly to request a PDH certificate.
It is the responsibility of the technician/student to provide their employer with a copy of their certificate.
CERTIFICATION GRACE PERIOD:
Upcoming Expirations and Expired certifications offer no grace period. Technicians must take the entire course and exam if their certification has lapsed.